Terms and Conditions Drewton Card
1. You may only apply for a Loyalty Card if you are aged 18 or over. This is to ensure Alcohol offers only apply to people over 18.
2. You must present your Drewton Card, Key Fob, Digital wallet at the checkout in order to receive our special prices and offers for the transaction or give your postcode so we can look up your account at the till.
3.Offers may not be added to your account after point of purchase.
4. Drewtons will decide on products that are on promotions and will change regularly. Drewtons reserve the right to change rewards at any time.
5.By signing up to a Drewton Card you are agreeing to be part of our rewards scheme.
8. If you are found to be in breach of any of these terms and conditions, your Card will be deactivated.
9. These terms take precedence over any advice or action given by our team members whether in
error or otherwise.
10. One card number/account is permitted per customer household – this number appears on the
Card itself and the key fob counterpart. Multiple card numbers cannot be linked to one.
11. The Scheme is for customers only; businesses, clubs and charities are
excluded from this offer.
12. A Card cannot be transferred to another user.
13. The Card cannot be copied. A member of your household may use the card or fob.
counterpart on purchases.
14. You may leave the Scheme at any time. If you wish to leave the scheme, please email email@example.com
15. Participation in the Scheme is considered as acceptance of these terms
16. Any card holder found to be in breach of these terms will have their account terminated.
17. Drewton’s Farm Shop LTD reserves the right to refuse or close accounts at any time.
18. Drewtons Farm Shop LTD reserve the right to revoke the Scheme at any time.
19. Drewtons Farm Shop LTD reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions
at any time. Please check the footer of this document for the latest date of amendment. By
continuing to use your Loyalty Card you accept the updated terms and conditions.
• Your Title is a required field on our EPOS system
• Full name – so we know who the card belongs to
• Postcode – so that if you forget your card, we can look your account up at the tills, this may also be
used for us to see where our visitors are coming from.
• Email address – so that we can contact you in case of any issues with your card, and so you can
(optionally) receive information and vouchers just for Loyalty Card holders.
Data will be stored within our EPOS system on a secure database. If you choose to receive Loyalty
offers, information, vouchers and promotions by email, your Name and Email Address will be stored.
on a third-party database provided by Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
We use this information to maintain and administer your account. We will also compile information.
to enable us to provide you with details of your order history. We may need to contact you to help us.
to maintain your account. The lawful basis on which we process this information is with your consent.
We retain this information until you close your account (withdraw consent), however financial.
transaction data will be retained for 7 years.